Study at Gadsden Business College
Gadsden Business College can be found in Rainbow City, Alabama (a small suburb). The school is a private, for-profit institution. The Certificate is the highest degree at Gadsden Business College.
The range of program offerings available from the school is especially impressive compared to its number of students. The most common majors at Gadsden Business College are in medical administration.
Gadsden Business College Selectivity
The school does not have an open admissions system. Not everyone who applies is accepted. People attending Gadsden Business College come from a variety of states around the country.
In 2007, 42 students were enrolled in the school. A very high share of students at Gadsden Business College are female.
The school reports its educational mission is:
"Gadsden Business College seeks to provide educational opportunities for students to develop the necessary skills, attitudes, knowledge, and ethics that are basic principles of sound business practice.
Gadsden Business College accepts the responsibility of providing opportunities for students to achieve academic exellence while acknowledging an obligation to maintain specialized training for specific employment in business and medical occupations.
In order to achieve these basic objectives of education and skills development, Gadsden Business College strives to provide academic felxibiliy through the following goals:
1. Maintain an effective instructor-student ratio in classes to facilitate effective learning.
2. Maintain modern instructional aids and physical facilities.
3. Recognize that students are the most important part of our institution and educational system.
4. Develop an academic program and a classroom atmosphere that wil permit students to achieve some degree of self-reliance that will eventually lead to academic success.
5. Recognize that students in this institution have many demands upon their time and energy and to assist them in a realistic approach towards academic success.
6. Seek to stimulate initiative and dedication in students that will motivate them to study, practice and acquire the skills necessary to enter the business world and compete successfully.
7. Recognize the necessity and responsibility of building a foundation upon which the students will continue their education after they leave this institution.
8. Provide guidance and Counselling concerning their occupational careers within their curriculum.
9. Provide graduate assistance for students seeking employment after completion of their program. "
Gadsden Business College Programs and Degrees
Contact: Gadsden Business CollegeGadsden Business College
|General Category||Degrees||Most Common Majors |
|Medical Support and Technology||25||medical assistant|
|Business and Management||12||accounting technology, business management|
|Medical administration||10||medical office computer specialist|
3225 Rainbow Drive Suite 246
Rainbow City, Alabama 35906
General Phone: (256) 442-2805
Student Application Service
FREE to use for all prospective students
Access to over 1,000 accredited universities
and colleges from around the world who are
recruiting students - NOW
Last year we helped more than 1 MILLION students
from 170 countries find a course, we can help you
Let us find the right degree or study abroad program
for you: Just provide us with your
requirements, we do all the work and match you to
the right program.