Study at Ascension CollegeAscension is in a large suburb, in Gonzales, LA. The school is classified as a private, for-profit college. Students at Ascension earn degrees up to the Certificate.
The most common major fields study at the school include office and administration.
Ascension does not admit all applicants. The school attracts a fair number of students from out of state.
Ascension, in 2007, had 186 students (186 full-time equivalent). The Student Enrolment at the school is essentially female. The school reports its educational mission is:
"Ascension College seeks to provide educational opportunities for students to develop the necessary skills, attitudes, knowledge, and ethics, which are the basic principles of sound business practice.
Ascension College accepts the responsibility of providing opportunities for students to achieve academic excellence while acknowledging an obligation to maintain specialized training for specific employment in business, medical and dental occupations.
In order to achieve these basic objectives of education and skills development; Ascension College strives to provide academic flexibility through the following goals:
1. Maintaining an effective instructor-student ratio in classes to facilitate effective learning.
2. Maintaining modern instructional aids and physical facilities.
3. Recognize that students are the most important part of our institution and educational system.
4. Develop an academic program and a classroom atmospere, which will permit students to achieve some degree of self-reliance, which will eventually lead to academic success.
5. Recognize that students in this institution have many demands upon their time and energy and to assist them in a realistic approach towards academic success.
6. Seeks to stimulate initiative and dedication in students, which will motivate them to study, practice and acquire the skills necessary to enter the business world and compete successfully.
7. Recognize the necessity and responsibility of building a foundation upon which the students will continue their education after they leave this institution.
8. Provide guidance and Counselling concerning their occupational careers within their curriculum.
9. Provide graduate assistance for studetns seeking employment after completion of their program. "
Ascension Programs and Degrees
Contact: AscensionAscension College
|General Category||General Category||Most Common Majors |
|Medical Support and Technology||60||medical assistant, dental assistant|
|office and Administration||20||administrative assistant|
|Medical administration||14||medical office assistant|
320 E Ascension St
Gonzales, LA 70737
General Phone: (225) 647-6609
Student Application Service
FREE to use for all prospective students
Access to over 1,000 accredited universities
and colleges from around the world who are
recruiting students - NOW
Last year we helped more than 1 MILLION students
from 170 countries find a course, we can help you
Let us find the right degree or study abroad program
for you: Just provide us with your
requirements, we do all the work and match you to
the right program.